Tuesday 9 October 2012

Daytime Long Exposure – Panorama Shots




The first time that I tried a daytime long exposure with multiple shots for a panoramic image and then stitching the images together.  Photoshop CS5 stitch does a pretty good job although I do see some inconsistencies with the cloud streaks. Something I still need to practice more.

This image of the Golden Ears Bridge was taken on a sandbar along the Fraser River (BC), too bad there was so much city clutter.  I thought the sepia tones would reduce them a bit not it’s not doing it for me, a nice attempt and I certainly am looking forward to taking more landscape daytime long exposure panoramic shots.

To learn more about how to create Daytime Long Exposure Fine Art Photography, please go to www.SharonTenenbaum.com

No comments:

Post a Comment